Rosé season is in full swing, just take a look at the rosé wall the next time you’re in. As is the case, we’re getting a lot of questions about which are drinking best and to be honest, there aren’t enough hours in the day; so, we’re pulling corks on eight different rosés tomorrow night.
Please RSVP to let us know you’re coming either via the facebook, twitter @SquareWineCo, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (608) 819-6191.
– 2017 Tenuta di Tavignano, Marche Rosato
– 2014 Punta Crena, Barbarossa, Liguria (not really rosé…shh)
– 2017 Iconic, “Secret Identity” Rosé, California
– 2017 Long Meadow Ranch, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley
– 2017 Halcyon, Rosé of Cabernet Franc, California
– 2017 Bedrock, “Ode to Lulu”, Rosé, California
– 2017 Thomas-Labaille, Sancerre Rosé
– 2016 Pradeaux, Bandol Rosé