Arguably the best Saturday tasting of the year. My spirit animal, Barnaby Tuttle will be here pouring. Barnaby and his wife, Olga make bomb wines from Oregon. This man makes wine like I wanna live my life. The only knock against him is his love of shitty beer. You should really swing by.
– 2016 Pinot Noir, Crow Vyd, Willamette Valley
– 2014 Pinot Noir, “Seven & Baby”, Chehalem Mountains
– 2016 “Pig & Swords”, Willamette Valley
– 2016 “Foiled Cucumber”, Wasson Vyd., Willamette Valley
– 2017 “Sprockets”, High Pass Vyd., Willamette Valley