Swing by to taste with Sara Fogarty of Seresin and MOMO vineyards in Marlborough, NZ. We’ll also be pouring a few other wines from their importer, The Sorting Table. AAAAAnd we’re waiving the normal Friday tasting fee with a purchase from the tasting.
We have women representing seven wineries across Italy pouring at different stations throughout the shoppe. The following wineries will be featured, you’re not gonna wanna miss this.
Centzone (Sicily) - Martina Centzone
Fiorini (Emilia-Romagna) - Cristina Fiorini
Fontaleoni (Tuscany) - Simona Troiani
Malabaila (Piedmont) - Lavinia & Lucrezia Carrega
Revello F. Lli (Piedmont) - Elena Revello
Albino Rocca (Piedmont) - Daniela Rocca
Tavignano (Marche) - Ondine de la Feld
$20, $15 W/RSVP
Happy 2019 everybody. While many folks are busy making and executing their resolutions, I’m doing the opposite. I’m leaning firmly into my favorite vice. Guilty pleasure wines. If you happened to listen to the Guild Somm podcast I posted on Facebook yesterday, all of this may come as slightly less of a surprise. Wine nerds will probs make fun of a few of these wines. Those general consumers (aka your friend that’s “really into wine”) that know enough to be dangerous, certainly will. Well guess what, it’s 2019 and Ima do me.
– 2018 Delinquente Wine Co., “Tuff Nutt”, Bianco d’Alessano
– 2016 Gysler, Scheurebe, Rheinhessen
– 2014 Zind Humbrecht, Pinot Gris, Alsace
– 2017 Casa do Valle, Rosé, Vinho Verde
– 2017 Cruse Wine Co., Valdiguié, Napa Valley
– 2017 Field Recordings, “Superiore”, Paso Robles
– 2014 Henschke, “Keyneton Euphonium”, Barossa
$10, WAIVED W/PURCHASE
My Seahawks are playing the stupid Cowboys on Saturday night and I wanna make sure you’re drinking Washington wine while Russ lights it up.
– 2015 Helix by Reininger, Viognier, Columbia Valley
– 2017 Hedges, “Le Rosé”, Red Mountain
– 2016 Renegade Wine Co., Grenache, Columbia Valley
– 2014 Soos Creek, “Sundance”, Columbia Valley
– 2016 Sleight of Hand, “The Spellbinder”, Columbia Valley