Friday we’re pouring wines from one of my favorite import portfolios. Kermit Lynch is a legend. He made farm to bottle wines cool back in the late 70s. His philosophies and wineries have stood the test of time. Swing on by to taste a few wines out of the French portfolio.
$20, $15 W/RSVP
Happy 2019 everybody. While many folks are busy making and executing their resolutions, I’m doing the opposite. I’m leaning firmly into my favorite vice. Guilty pleasure wines. If you happened to listen to the Guild Somm podcast I posted on Facebook yesterday, all of this may come as slightly less of a surprise. Wine nerds will probs make fun of a few of these wines. Those general consumers (aka your friend that’s “really into wine”) that know enough to be dangerous, certainly will. Well guess what, it’s 2019 and Ima do me.
– 2018 Delinquente Wine Co., “Tuff Nutt”, Bianco d’Alessano
– 2016 Gysler, Scheurebe, Rheinhessen
– 2014 Zind Humbrecht, Pinot Gris, Alsace
– 2017 Casa do Valle, Rosé, Vinho Verde
– 2017 Cruse Wine Co., Valdiguié, Napa Valley
– 2017 Field Recordings, “Superiore”, Paso Robles
– 2014 Henschke, “Keyneton Euphonium”, Barossa
$10, WAIVED W/PURCHASE
My Seahawks are playing the stupid Cowboys on Saturday night and I wanna make sure you’re drinking Washington wine while Russ lights it up.
– 2015 Helix by Reininger, Viognier, Columbia Valley
– 2017 Hedges, “Le Rosé”, Red Mountain
– 2016 Renegade Wine Co., Grenache, Columbia Valley
– 2014 Soos Creek, “Sundance”, Columbia Valley
– 2016 Sleight of Hand, “The Spellbinder”, Columbia Valley